April 12, 2016

Anyone for Golf



Hello and thanks for visiting.   Today I'm featuring The Golf Club  and Grunge Elements  from the March New Release.

The background for my tag was wrinkle free distress using Peeled paint,  I stamped the circles from the Grunge Elements with Peeled Paint Distress and  I also used the scribbly stamp from the same set to create the little mound  for the fussy cut lady golfer to stand upon.  I  also layered up the course map, which again had been coloured with Peeled Paint and Vintage Photo, I added a few watery splotches to this for an aged look.

If you missed the details of  the March New Release stamps, you can find all the details here.

The AO April Show us Your Art challenge is now running and we would love to see what you create using your AO stamps, all the details are here

Designer:  Avril Bailey

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh, Avril, that was pure genius of you to use that little scruffy element from the Grunge set for the ground! This is such a lovely tag. The wrinkle-free distress tech worked beautifully and I love your colors and composition. xoxo