January 28, 2016

Go Together

Time for my weekly Thursday post for Artistic Outpost and this week I am showcasing the Think and Wonder stamp set.
I began by brayering the background of a piece of white card with Hey Pesto and Autumn Fire Fresco Finish Paints, using a light touch with the brayer so that some of the white card is still visible.
I stamped the focal image with Black Archival Ink and then added a circle of paint to spotlight the girls.
I added a further layer of interest applying Fern Green Archival Ink over a Layering Stencil to echo the lettering in the focal image.
The "Go Together" sentiment is from the Chalkboard Wisdom stamp set. I also added delicate splatters of paint for further interest.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x 

2 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

Great design, Tracy! Love this!

Unknown said...

Love this, Tracy!! I'm super duper loving how you encircle your focal images!! XOXO-Shari