August 15, 2015

The Lion Tamer


Hello and welcome. Today I am sharing an older AO stamp set but it is new to me. I love the vintage circus theme and I love that this set is not all about clowns. There is a clown stamp set if that is your thing but this set is plain, old fashioned circus fun! My background is layers of circus themed paper, washi tape, gesso and paint. My main image, sentiment and the tickets are stamped from the Vintage Circus stamp set. I framed the man and lion with a die cut gear and added a bit of sparkle with Stickles. Thank you for stopping by the blog this Saturday. Happy  stamping. 

Designer - Kate Yetter

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kate-This is such a fun card! It's like a party under the big top!! I love the gear die cut that you framed this lion tamer with--It's like we're seeing his lion taming talents in the main ring!! Fabulous!! XOXO-Shari