August 28, 2015

My Hat's Off To You!

Hello and Happy Friday! Today I am sharing a masculine card I designed using Hat's Off and Hats Background stamps for our recent Designers Choice Blog Hop. Oh and before I tell you about it, the current "Show Us Your AO Art" is quickly ending, but September will bring a whole new month!
Using Watering Can Archival, I stamped the Hats Background on a Cameo Frame die cut from kraft paper and then shaded the edges in Weather Wood. Cut a second frame from black card stock and used just the edge portion which was cut away with an craft knife and then clear embossed. The gentleman and sentiment from Hat's Off were stamped in Black Archival and shaded in Black Soot. The background panel was stenciled using the Harlequin stencil and Weathered Wood, shaded in Black Soot.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Designer: Terry Horrall
Terry's Work In Progress

No comments: