May 10, 2015

Top Hat of the Morning to You!

Happy Sunday and Happy Mother's Day!!  I've been on a roll using some of my more masculine Artistic Outpost images of late, and decided to have a little fun making a masculine Mom's Day card. 


I'm using the Hat's Off and Serenity stamp sets for this gentlemanly ode to all Mom's everywhere! 


Each gent was stamped onto mixed media paper with Jet Black Archival and water colored with my Distress Markers and my water brush.  Then each was given a heat embossed top hat (I love the shine) and a layered bloom as a boutonniere. 


I've also bordered each gentleman with a rusted piece of Beautiful Border from Our Daily Bread Designs. 


I'm keeping today's post short so I won't keep all of you Mom's out there away from the fun activities you've got going on today!  When you have the time, I've got a few more details about how I put this card together, available at my blog. 

Thank You for joining me for my weekly posting here at Artistic Outpost!  We're approaching week 2 of our monthly Show Us Your AO Art challenge--What have you made this month with your Artistic Outpost stamps?  Come on over and show us what your AO Art looks like!! 


Designer:  Shari Trumbull
Ain't That Artsy Fartsy


No comments: