May 14, 2015

Hat's Off

Welcome, time for my weekly post for Artistic Outpost and today I am showcasing the fabulous Hats Background and Hat's Off stamp sets.
I love using these two stamp sets for masculine cards and the Hats Background is one of those stamps that is so useful with so many other images.
I die cut three ovals and coloured each with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink and then flicked with water to give an aged feel to each. I then stamped the Hats Background onto the background using Black Archival Ink. I also added a mini top hat to embellish, highlighting with a touch of Treasure Wax.
I added the gentleman to the central oval panel again stamping with Black Archival Ink and raising slightly to give dimension set against the other two die cut ovals. To complete I added a sentiment again aged with Distress Inks.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a classy card, Tracy!! XOXO-Shari