April 9, 2015

Sprint Towards Your Dreams

I am focusing on the Charles and Amelia stamp set this week to create a vintage masculine card.
I began by die cutting my card from kraft card adding splatters of Gathered Twigs Distress Paint to the card and applying Gathered Twigs Distress Ink to the edges for definition.
This is the front of the card which I added a die cut oval to the centre along with the fabulous sentiment from the Charles and Amelia stampset. I coloured the background with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink and then flicked the background with water, applying Black Soot Distress Ink around the edges for definition. A touch of stamping, remnant rubs and a Chitchat sticker complete the front of my card.
I die cut two further ovals from white card and coloured with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink, again flicking with water to add bleached out areas to the background and then I stamped the focal images with Black Archival Ink.
I added a monocle to one of the focal images, adding a remnant rub to the glass of the monocle and attaching a mini sprocket with a jump ring.
A touch more background stamping and remnant rubs along with mini sprockets complete my design.

Thanks so much for stopping by

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x 

2 comments:

junemac2 said...

Tracy your work is awesome. I am so glad to be back blogging and seeing your fab art again.
Hugs June x

Lillibelle said...

What a great, fantastic work! I love this card with so many lovely, gorgeous details.