March 20, 2015

Skating Sweethearts

Another Friday means I am here to share with you! Today I have altered a hanging wooden heart using the Skating Emporium fabulous stamps! There is still plenty of time to enter your lovely AO creations in the monthly, "Show Us Your AO Art" challenge.
For the wooden heart, I used a palette knife to apply gesso and when dried I painted on a mix of white paint and and Dylusions London Blue spray. Next a few hearts were stenciled on. The snow was done with a mix of paint, gloss varnish and Rock Candy Glitter.
The sentiment was stamped in Black Archival and cut apart and I applied a little bouquet of roses.
Next the sweet little skaters were stamped directly onto the heart using Black Archival and I watercolored the image using Brushed Corduroy, antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Tattered Rose.

Have a lovely weekend and thank you for visiting today!

Designer Terry Horrall
Terry's Work In Progress

No comments: