September 18, 2014

Do More Of What Makes You Happy

I have used the fabulous THINK AND WONDER plate against a mixed media background this week for my DT piece for Artistic Outpost.
I have gone for a more vibrant colour palette this week using Dylusions Ink Sprays and added layers of stamping to the background along with a few stencilled areas.
I stamped my focal image with Black Archival Ink and added black tape across the bottom to ground my image. I also added a few delicate paint splats with Black Soot Distress Paint.
I love how all of the layers are visible in my design, I love adding layers to my backgrounds.
The sentiment has been stamped onto white card with Black Archival Ink using the TYPOGRAPHY plate. I did not add any colour to the sentiment as I thought it made a lovely contrast to the background . I also used a charcoal pencil to draw around the sentiment and added black circles using a lid and Black Soot Distress Paint.

DESIGNER:Tracy Evans xx



1 comment:

Julie Lee said...

I love these little girls! They just look so different depending on colour choices and techniques, but they always work brilliantly. I love the vivid colours on this and your stamping - as always - is so brilliant! Love it, Tracy! xxx