July 19, 2014

Summer Fun



I created this chipboard piece to attach to a card and then decided I like it better by itself. I added gesso to the board and then sprayed it with ink. I used the flourish stamp from the Serenity plate to create my embossed background. I water colored my main image from the Paris Exposition plate along with the balloon. I added a bit of twine and this side is complete.


On the backside I inked and sprayed some book paper. I inked the bathhouse image from the Boardwalk plate. I added a few doodles to the bathhouse and stamped the year from the Paris Exposition plate. I hope you are enjoying your summer. Thank you for stopping by the blog.

Designer - Kate Yetter

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

What a cute little creation - love the bold colours...
Alison x