July 11, 2014

Laughter Is Timeless

TGIF and I am happy to share with you today! I decided to display that fabulous Chalkboard Wisdom sentiment in a timely fashion, so after it was stamped in Black Archival, embossed and inked, Tim's pocket watch was die cut, crackled and inked.
The background I created using stamps from Ephemera Background, Industrial Backgrounds and Whimsical Melange. I first stamped the main gears using embossing ink and powder and then after heat seat continued with coloring the background using Distress Inks, water flicks and added subtle stamping. When I was finished, I ironed off the embossing and added a little more inking to tone down and blend.
Added a couple of movers and shapers mini pocket watches following the steps above, but just changing the colors. The images were stamped and colored and then placed inside.

Hope you have a wonderful Friday and weekend and thank you for stopping by.

Designer: Terry Horrall
Terry's Work In Progress


1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

It probably is my top favourite colour combination - there's just something magical about blue and brown (especially with the blue at the turquoise end of things!). Absolutely love those pocket watches and the distressed grungy look of them. Beautiful, Terry!
Alison xx