July 25, 2014

Christmas In July

Not only is it Friday and my day to share with you, but Artistic Outpost has a fabulous "Christmas In July" sale event that will end tomorrow! Take advantage of Christmas and Winter stamps at 25% off!
I was inspired with the sale taking place to get started on my Christmas cards and used Christmas Chalk and MidWinter wonderful stamps.
Before I inked in black, for the Chalkboard frame, I clear embossed on white paper. After I inked my panels in black, I did bleach stamping using the pine bough and sentiment and then ironed off the embossing. The panels were layered up and distressed using Christmas colors and then just tied. Sorry the background picture turned out so grainy, but you have the idea.
Thank you so much for visiting and enjoy the weekend!

Designer: Terry Horrall
Terry's Work In Progress

2 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous Christmas card, love the chalkboard effect. xx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

What a wonderful chalkboard style card! Love the bleach stamping on the background and red/white baker's twine is the perfect finisher!

Hugs,
Linda