April 16, 2014

Huck Finn Travels The World.

I hope this Wednesday is finding you well and creative! This is a blast from the past I am sharing with you today at Artistic Outpost. The Huck Finn collection is one of my favorites and works so well for many occasions! There is a special announcement from Artistic Outpost and you can find out what it is all about right HERE.
Can't you just hear the young lads discussing their future adventures together? Chalks were used to color the images and then sealed with a matte spray. The edges were distressed and shaded.
This is such a great sentiment and I stamped it in black Archival on some of Tim's paper. The paper worked so well with the Huck Finn stamps. I also stamped the text from the set to add along "The World" paper background.
Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Designer:  Terry Horrall
Terry's Work In Progress

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, I love that chalky look - what a great card, and the sentiment is just perfect on the map background - love it!
Alison x

Diane said...

Fabulous colors and design.

Hugs diane